Baby Teresa sells a line of gorgeous 100% organic cotton baby clothing and accessories. For each baby outfit we sell we also donate another to a child in need. For each accessory item we sell, a portion of the sales go to purchasing formula for babies in need (typically in orphanages). So far we’ve made donations in over 20 countries from Peru to Indonesia, Australia to France and Uganda to Egypt to name a few. Our baby clothes and accessories are soft, cuddly, fair trade and make a superb baby shower gift.
We are always available to chat about Baby Teresa.
We have media ready images and logos which we’re happy to forward to you for your article, blog or piece about Baby Teresa, just let us know how we can help!
Call: 0448 148 884
Getting Involved: Apply to Distribute Donated Stock
Baby Teresa donates, one for one, for each all in one baby outfit purchased, another to a baby in need somewhere in the world. We do this in a number of ways, and if you’re heading to an area where you’re sure they could benefit from the charitable Baby Teresa donations, please feel free to make an application to make a donation of a onesie below.
- Filling in an application does not guarantee we will be able to supply outfits to donate, each application is judged on its merits and is based on availability of stock
- If you’re volunteering through an organisation, please supply any documentation to support your application, this can be emailed direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We cannot accept requests to donate from people simply going on holidays! But – if you’re keen to come with us when we do our next large rompers drop, let us know by contacting us at the below email
- Any successful applications will be required to provide digital photography showing us where the rompers have ended up for publication on our blog
- Any postage costs for the rompers from our HQ to you shall be your responsibility
- Please contact us at least 4 weeks before your proposed trip or event
How to apply:
Send an email to email@example.com detailing the following:
- Your name
- Where you’re heading
- How many onesies you would ideally like (remember, application is no guarantee of supply)
- Are you after Summer (short sleeves / arms) or Winter (long) onesies
- If you’re volunteering through an organisation, please supply any documentation to support your application
- A brief statement of the purpose of your trip and why you feel Baby Teresa onesies are needed where you are heading.