Baby Teresa sells a line of gorgeous 100% organic cotton baby clothing and accessories. For each baby outfit we sell we also donate another to a child in need. For each accessory item we sell, a portion of the sales go to purchasing formula for babies in need (typically in orphanages). So far we’ve made donations in over 20 countries from Peru to Indonesia, Australia to France and Uganda to Egypt to name a few. Our baby clothes and accessories are soft, cuddly, fair trade and make a superb baby shower gift.
Baby Teresa was created by Sammie Appleyard and Kirsty Dunphey. When Baby Teresa started in 2009, neither Sammie nor Kirsty had children. Fast forward 2 years and they have three between them (Oliver, Milla & Max)! Kirsty & Sammie love being involved in a business venture that also allows them to give back.
In 2012 Sammie and Kirsty were delighted to welcome a new team member – Carrie Hesketh – who has been a pivotal part of our donation team (unofficially up until now) conducting three donations in her adopted home of Vietnam. Carrie’s new role sees her spearheading sales into new territories for Baby Teresa.
Sammie and Kirsty (co-founders) are always available to chat or email about Baby Teresa.
Sammie – sammie [at] baby-teresa.com, mobile: 0448 008 924, Kirsty – kirsty [at] baby-teresa.com
We have media ready images and logos which we’re happy to forward to you for your article, blog or piece about Baby Teresa, just let us know how we can help!
Getting Involved: Apply to Distribute Donated Stock
Baby Teresa donates, one for one, for each all in one baby outfit purchased, another to a baby in need somewhere in the world. We do this in a number of ways, and if you’re heading to an area where you’re sure they could benefit from the charitable Baby Teresa donations, please feel free to make an application to make a donation of a onesie below.
- Filling in an application does not guarantee we will be able to supply outfits to donate, each application is judged on its merits and is based on availability of stock
- If you’re volunteering through an organisation, please supply any documentation to support your application, this can be emailed direct to donate [at] baby-teresa.com
- We cannot accept requests to donate from people simply going on holidays! But – if you’re keen to come with us when we do our next large rompers drop, let us know by contacting us at the below email
- Any successful applications will be required to provide digital photography showing us where the rompers have ended up for publication on our blog
- Any postage costs for the rompers from our HQ to you shall be your responsibility
- Please contact us at least 4 weeks before your proposed trip or event
- Your name
- Where you’re heading
- How many onesies you would ideally like (remember, application is no guarantee of supply)
- Are you after Summer (short sleeves / arms) or Winter (long) onesies
- If you’re volunteering through an organisation, please supply any documentation to support your application
- A brief statement of the purpose of your trip and why you feel Baby Teresa onesies are needed where you are heading.